Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cooking Class Party & Adorable Monogrammed Aprons = Success!


Cooking Class Party  &  Adorable Monogrammed Aprons = Success!  

We recently received this fabulous note from one of our customers and wanted to share with you! The Palm Gifts is here to help YOU create a special design for your next event. 
__________________________________
I just wanted to write a letter telling you how AMAZING The Palm Gifts was working with me to create the perfect bridal shower favor on a budget. Our bride had chosen a cooking class party and what could be more perfect than aprons! I worked with Rebecca (she tirelessly answered all of my emails and questions) and she helped me create the most perfect aprons. The party was an absolute hit - the aprons were the buzz of the event the whole night. No one wanted to take theirs off!   I can wholeheartedly say I will be using and recommending The Palm Gifts for every favor or monogrammed gift I or anyone I know needs. Thank you to everyone for making the shower unforgettable for the guests and the bride!  - Andie S.


monogrammed aprons, monogrammed ribbon aprons, custom monogrammed aprons, custom aprons, custom embroidered aprons, monogram apron, aprons with name, bridesmaids monogrammed aprons, name aprons with ribbon, black monogram aprons, hot pink monogram aprons, pink monogrammed aprons, blue monogrammed aprons, wedding aprons, wedding monogram aprons, monogrammed wedding aprons, bridesmaids monogrammed aprons, kitchen monogrammed aprons, polka dot monogrammed aprons, polka dots monogrammed aprons.

No comments: