Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hello I'm Sue........

We wanted to take a minute to introduce a valuable part of The Palm Gifts family! Sue is a crucial part of our team, working hard to package and ship our products to our customers. She puts her heart into each and every order she packages. It is nice to see her smiling face in the studio! She is always willing to lend a hand where needed. WE LOVE YOU SUE!

Here's a little note from Sue:

I'm Sue and I love being part of The Palm Gifts team! I enjoy knowing that the orders we fill will bring a smile to someone's day. I love folding the baby onesies & T's and trying to imagine the sweet baby that will wear them. When I fix an order of our beautiful aprons or cosmetic bags, I wish I could see their faces when they open them!

We are busy now with our personalized back-to-school backpacks and lunch bags. I hope the kids feel special when they head off to school each morning.

Thanks for letting us be a part of your day!

2 comments:

JBBbythesea said...

I think it was a great idea for you to introduce Sue to everyone!! I know that she has been a life saver for The Palm Gifts. She is always happy to help at whatever and whenever she can. I just wish that everyone knew her so they would know that she really means what she said on her post-----she always cares so much for others.

JBBbythesea said...

I think it was a great idea for you to introduce Sue to everyone!! I know that she has been a life saver for The Palm Gifts. She is always happy to help at whatever and whenever she can. I just wish that everyone knew her so they would know that she really means what she said on her post-----she always cares so much for others.