Monday, May 10, 2010

Customer RAVES and FEEDBACK COMMENTS

Receiving Customer Feedback makes us so HAPPY! We just wanted to share! THANK YOU to all of our wonderful customers! We strive everyday to provide the best customer service and products. THANK YOU!

Want to share a comment? Email us! customerservice@thepalmgifts.com

THE PALM GIFTS CUSTOMER RAVES:

I just received the monogrammed towels and am so thrilled. They are great!!! I purchased them as graduation gifts for two of my co-worker’s daughters and they are so excited too. The extra touch you added – with each towel placed in a separate plastic bag and tied with matching string – really sets it off, and shows how much your company cares for the products it sells.

Thank you so much for making this an easy and wonderful experience. ~ Kim J.- Sylacauga, AL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I received the bag today. Thank you! It's beautiful. -Lisa B. Florence, SC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The earrings arrived and are very lovely. - Judy B. Atlanta, GA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The notes are fabulous and I love them! Thanks.! -Amy D - Naples, FL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for your quick response! I love using your site! - Andrea D. - Atlanta, GA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have brought from you previously and LOVE your stuff! Heather L, - Lutherville, MD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much! I really think your website is a great place to order gifts!! - Andrea S. - Cleveland, TN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much and they do LOVE their towels! Shira G. - Plainview, NY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE ORDER! I AM VERY VERY IMPRESSED WITH HOW FAST I GOT THE ORDER! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :) Jennifer M. - Redwood Falls, MN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just received my order of the monogrammed bedroom slippers and I could not be more pleased! They are absolutely wonderful and will make the perfect gift! Thanks so much! Karen -VA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just wanted to say I am thrilled with the fast shipping and the quality of the items I ordered! I purchased a couple gifts for my mom, and when they arrived a few days later I loved them so much I had to go back online immediately and ordered some things for myself! I wasn't sure how to leave a rating on your site. Thanks!-Victoria, SC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The towels are fantastic!!! Thank you so much. Lauren D- New York, NY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


SHOP THE PALM GIFTS

http://www.thepalmgifts.com/

No comments: