Wednesday, December 09, 2009

The Most WONDERFUL Time of the YEAR!

Jingle Jingle Christmas is coming!

We LOVE how this time of year is so exciting! We also LOVE how our Monogrammed Gifts are ending up under Christmas Trees all over the US! We just HAD to share some of our customer feedback from you.

We are working around the clock to get your packages out as quickly as possible. Hearing feedback from our customers is better than any SUGAR rush! Keep them coming!

I received my package yesterday, and I absolutely LOVE how they all turned out!!!! Thanks so much Rebecca and I can’t wait to tell all my friends and get more stuff from the Palm Gifts! The quality was wonderful and my bags are gonna be the hit of the Xmas party!!! Thanks so much for all your help and have a wonderful Holiday Season!!! Laura M. Houston, TX

Hi Rebecca-I just received my order and everything is beautiful. Mary F. McLean, VA.


Hi-
Love your website!
I just ordered some items that are Christmas gifts in time for Santa's arrival. Best,
Debi S. Richmond, VA

I received all of the towels and holy cow! You guys are fast! I love it! Thanks,
Jenny B. Carthage, OH.

Just wanted to let you know, I received my other scarf order the other day and just love them. They look great. Had to order some more. It is a pleasure to order from you. Thank you so much.
Joan -PA

I love what I've received so far and I'm planning on ordering more. Happy Holidays to you as well! Caitlyn - Upperco, MD.

These scarves are too cute :). Ashley, P. Angier, NC.


Thank you so much! You guys are always wonderful! Jamison Dunwoody, GA.

SHOP THE PALM GIFTS

No comments: