Thursday, December 03, 2009

A LITTLE CHEER!
This is why we do what we do......
What our customers are saying! They make our day!!

Thanks so much for your timely response and I must say excellent customer service! ~Lauren M.

I got the pen today and it is fabulous! Thanks again for your wonderful customer service, attention to detail, and follow-up. Please feel free to contact me if you would like a testimonial for your company! Sincerely, Beth B.

I just called and was helped by such a nice lady. She gave me great suggestions about luggage tags (and a cute ribbon to add)! Regards,Daria M.


Thank you for all your help. Amanda B.

Just wanted to let you know, I received my other scarf order the other day and just love them. They look great. Had to order some more. It is a pleasure to order from you. Thank you so much. ~Joan G.

Thank you so much for your prompt attention. I will definitely buy from you again and will tell several people I know about the service I received from you. Thank you again,Mick M.

I came home today and my koozies were waiting for me-perfectly made and wrapped nicely. My experience with the Palm Gifts has been wonderful. Thank you so much for your communication, quick turnaround, and for following through-it is much appreciated and I will certainly be shopping with you again! Best,Carla B.

Thank you so much for getting our order to us in a rush!
It looks great and my friend loved it! Thanks again, Jess S.


I am so thankful for this website! The gifts that I ordered are for Christmas presents! The pictures on this website are awesome and I love the bright colors! Thank you, Gina R.

I just wanted to let you know that I got my order in the mail at the first of the week. A few minutes ago I listened to a wonderful message from my mother in law, thanking us for the gift - SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! I too was very pleased with the quick ship and quality of the items I ordered. But, I must say my favorite thing about your company was not only the price, but the presentation of the spa wrap.......I barely had to do a thing, dropped it in a gift bag and it was ready to go. I really appreciate your attention to my rush order, and the customer service end of this company gets an A+ from me! I WILL ORDER AGAIN!

In working with the public, I realize people are usually quick to complain when something doesn't go there way, but hesitant to compliment when someone goes out of their way to please them. So, I wanted to compliment ThePalmGifts.com and your customer service for the GREAT experience I just had. Thanks Again! ~Brittany C.

I just wanted to follow up with you on my order. I did receive the glasses on Friday. They arrived so that I could get them to the event on time. They were beautiful! Thanks so much for all of your help. Autumn C.

wow--have to say you just provided the best customer service I have ever had and I am totally thrilled! REALLY appreciate how you handled this and I will most definitely not only use your site again myself for the product and the service, but will recommend your site to anyone looking for bridal or gift needs.I look forward to receiving it and thanks again :)Heather

Looks WONDERFUL.your service and product completely exceeded my expectations. looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Jeffery Y.

WOW - thank you so much for getting back to me so promptly!!! It's MUCH appreciated...I've been stressing out over what to get for the girls for some time now, and stumbling across your website was the best thing that could have happened to me! Everything is so pretty and professional looking...I have a feeling I'll be buying for myself sometime soon :-) Jennifer E.

I just wanted to say Thank you for the apron you sent. It is very cute and I appreciate it. I will definitely remember you for future orders.Malissa M.

I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your quick response to my email and the quick shipping as well. The bag is just what I wanted! I will be a return customer for sure, and I will be sure to tell my friends and family about your awesome store.Thank you again, Ashley G.

Thanks so much for your prompt and polite reply! Your service is excellent and I will definitely be going through you again in the future! Best, Angie L.

Dear Palm Gifts,I just received my order and I couldn't be more happy with it! The bag is very cute and the embroidery is perfect. I also thought the ribbon and Palm Gift tag was a very cute touch. I am sure my niece will love it and use it for years.Thank you so much! Jen S.

I got the towels they are GREAT-Thanks so much for your help and promptness! Best, Gentre B.

Thanks, I did receive it and was happy to get it before my niece’s wedding shower. I was able to add the family recipes that I received into it and give to her as a gift. I want to say thanks so much for expediting the order, it was certainly appreciated! Thanks! Joanne L.


My niece just received her gift and is thrilled. Thanks so very much! Amanda J.

I received the bracelet today. I've never been so impressed with a company's speedy service. Thank you! My sister-in-law/BFF will love it and it will be a treasured keepsake when my goddaughter is grown. Crystal V.

I just wanted to let you know that I did receive my package in Asheville on Friday and wanted to thank you for your wonderful customer service! I was so happy that I was able to give my friend (the bride) her shower gift before the wedding. The bag and apron were so cute and she loved them! Thanks again, I will definitely use you again and recommend you to my friends!Alicia S

We got the bags and love them! Thanks! Tricia

I will certainly refer your website to family and friends! And the keychains were a HIT for the recipients. Thanks again! Charlotte B.


I just wanted to let you know that I recently had ordered 3 different items, 2 bags and some stationary and I absolutely LOVE your stuff. What great service and the presentation is wonderful. I will definitely be ordering more stuff for Christmas gifts.
Thank you SO much. I am so glad I found your site!! Sincerely, Doris L.



I just got my order in. I know that the young lady receiving it will just love it!!!!! I really love the makeup bag myself! You definitely have yourself a new customer. I will be ordering from your company again!!!Thanks for offering your type of service and such quality of work! Cathy L.

I just wanted to send an email to let you know that I have received my bag, and to let you know that I love it !!! It looks great & I can't wait to use it. Thank you so much for having such a neat website & I will definitely be purchasing from you in the future !!!! Thanks so much,
Deanna H

CALL THE PALM GIFTS: 803-802-2121
EMAIL THE PALM GIFTS: customerservice@thepalmgifts.com

No comments: