Friday, March 27, 2009

What our Customers are Saying!

www.thepalmgifts.com

The Palm Gifts cares about their customers, quality of products, and speed of shipment. We wanted to post some compliments (keep them coming!) from customers that we received recently. THANK YOU!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for your help! The Palm Gifts has been my absolute
FAVORITE place to buy gifts! I truly appreciate everything you guys
do! :)

Courtney S.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our totes came today while I was at work. My daughter, Katie, was home when they delivered and called me to tell me they arrived. She was so excited by how cute they were!. Katie recently became engaged and is taking the girls she plans on asking to stand up in her wedding to dinner on Friday night and asking them all at once to be in her wedding. We thought the tote bags with the girls name on them in the colors of the wedding would be a great way to thank them for their friendship and let them know how important they all are to Katie. I could hardly wait to get home to see them. Rebecca, you and your husband just made my day as well as my daughters. I wish I had taken a picture so you could see how Katies' face lite up as she was showing me all the totes. I just had to send you this little note of appreciation. Please thank your husband as well. I spoke to you on the phone the night I placed the order to ensure we would have them on time, and you were so sweet! Thanks again, and I will tell all I know about your .com business and the GREAT service you provided. I wish you years and years of success and happiness!With much gratitude,Sue G.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I was shopping online for some tote bags, and came across thepalmgifts.com.So, last thursday afternoon (3-19-2009) I placed an order for 4 lightweight tote bags and 2 eco-tote bags. Thinking this would take 2-4 weeks (I feel like thats what your website said), I basically forgot about the order. Figured in 2 weeks I would start to think about it again. On Monday, UPS came to the door with a small package. I was confused, I didn't know what I had ordered. To my surprise, there were 4 beautiful monogrammed tote bags. I couldn't believe you processed and shipped them so quickly. When I ship things to my family in NC it takes at least a few days. Shipping and mongramming together, and it was at my door in 3 days?! I figured it was because they were "lightweight" and not terribly hard. Then today, Thursday (3-26-2009) UPS arrived with another package. The Eco Totes were here! They look soooooooo much nicer than I thought they would! I figured they would be nice, but not THIS nice! So in a week your company managed to process, complete, package and I guess you lit a fire under UPS to get them here so quick?
Well, I just wanted to say that you have made another couple VERY happy. Please, post any or all of this on your site or wherever to let people know how amazing your company is. Definatly will think of thepalmgifts.com the next time I need to order something personalized!!!! (I'm already looking on the site again and I don't actually need anything..)
Thank you soooo much for amazing and quick service. Everything looks so nice!!!

Sarah D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My beverage coozy arrived today and I LOVE it! Y'all did an amazing job and I'll make sure to send folks your way.

I really appreciate you going the extra mile by calling me after I hadn't responded to your e-mail. Businesses with that kind of "go the extra mile" customer service are, unfortunately, rare these days and I wanted you to know just how much I appreciate that. So, thank you one million times over. It was a pleasure working with you.

Sincerely,
Kate P

__________________________________________________________


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just received our Personalized Easter Baskets and WE LOVE THEM! Thank you so much for making my little girl's Easter so special!

Sincerely, Margaret